SmartDWG DWG to PDF Converter is a batch converter that allows you to convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF and DWF to PDF without the need of AutoCAD.
- Batch convert an unlimited number of DWG/DXF/DWF files to high quality PDF.
- Stand-alone utility - AutoCAD NOT required.
- Versatile and customizable output. Enables you to choose the Size, Quality and Output Color of the PDF file.
- Convert SHX , TTF font, Xref, embedded raster image/Excel in the drawing to PDF.
- Line width manageable, support CTB file import;
- Support paper space, model space and active layout.
- Support for margin and custom page sizes.
- Automatically adjust the page size based on the drawing.
- Create bookmarks in your PDF.
- Add watermark in your PDF.
- Convert drawing's layers to PDF.
- Support drawing Views convert
- Ouput one PDF per layout, one PDF per drawing or all drawings into one PDF file.
- PDF Properties support. Allows you to set the author, title, subject, keywords for the PDF file. Supports every version of DWG/DXF/DWF files (Supports R2.5/2.6, R9, R10, R12, R13, R14, R2000/2002, R2004/2005/2006, 2007/2008/2009, 2010/2011/2012, 2013/2014/2015/2016 formats).
- The "Pro" version supports command line.